To relieve human suffering by reducing the vulnerability of populations living in constant risk of disasters and crises, fostering a culture of prevention and inclusion.
To be the link for humanitarian aid between vulnerable communities and concerned citizens, thus changing the realities and generating autonomous and resilient communities.
Helping Hand in Hand
We are non-profit, non-governmental organization dedicated to prevention and assistance in emergencies and disasters, delivering hand-in-hand aid directly to those in need.
Since 2005, we have been dedicated our efforts to rescue, humanitarian aid and disaster prevention worldwide.
We act as humanitarian link for the World’s Jewish communities and work inspiring and activating people to be humanitarian with the aim of building a resilient, fair and equitable world for all.
Being CADENA is to dare to change realities, break the status quo, believe that there is a better world and that each person can build it, only needs to come face to face with that reality that makes indifference disappear.
Building Tikkun Olam
Practicing Tikkun Olam means not being indifferent to the suffering of others.
- It means to be jointly responsible for others through the most difficult times.
- It means believing in humankind as one single family.
- It means having a universal view of the challenges faced by the entire World.
- It means not just asking why things happen, but also What am I willing to do about it?
- It means believing in harmony between human beings and our natural environment.